Come and visit our premises - we'll be delighted to see you! VIEW DIRECTIONS
Hilditch Group Ltd
Gloucester Road Trading Estate
08202 Sabadell - Barcelona
If you are a Buyer please contact +34 644 128 492
If you are a Seller please contact +34 635 623 628
Hilditch Deutschland GmbH
Siegelsberger Strasse 87
Tel: +49 (0) 17669 170 410
320 Rue Saint-Honoré,
75001 Paris, France
Tel: +33 (0)1 70 77 82 10
Our opening hours are Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 5pm. Please feel free to contact us if you have equipment to sell, or would like further information about any of our current or forthcoming sales. We offer a fully comprehensive sales service, including valuations, collections and sale advice and are happy to discuss your requirements free of charge and without obligation. E-mail us and we will be in touch as soon as possible.
Alternatively just give us a call on +44(0)1666 822577.
Hilditch Group Ltd [HGL] consider the privacy and protection of our clients' data, both corporate and personal, to be of the utmost importance and we take robust measures across our business to protect the security and integrity of all such information.
Reference to our 'websites' in this policy also includes the HGL apps.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following information about you:
Details you provide by filling in forms on our websites and information given in hard copy form or by any other means providing: your name, date of birth, address, interests, marketing preferences, when appropriate your credit information, and any other personal information relevant to the services we provide. This information may be provided when you are registering interest, transacting with us, subscribing to our services or requesting information.
Correspondence or other contact you may have with us.
Details of transactions you carry out through our websites, and any communications by telephone, in person or by any other means relating to those transactions.
Details of your visits to our websites including - but not limited to - traffic data, web logs or other communication data and the resources you access.
Specific information we may collect through our websites
We may collect and process the following information obtained from your use of our websites:
A cookie is a simple text file that is uploaded to your computer or mobile device by a website’s server and only that server will be able to retrieve or read the contents of that cookie. Each cookie is unique to your web browser. It will contain some anonymous information such as a unique identifier and the site name and some digits and numbers. It allows a website to remember things like your preferences or what’s in your shopping basket. Using our websites will result in us placing cookies on your computer in the 4 categories set out below:
- Strictly Necessary
These cookies are essential to enable you to move around the websites and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the websites; many of the functions on our websites will not work properly, or at all, if you do not allow these cookies to be used. We may therefore be unable to provide many of the services you may wish to request unless you accept the use of these cookies.
These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often. These cookies do not collect information that identifies a visitor: all information these cookies collect is aggregated and is therefore anonymous. The information is only used to improve how the website works.
These cookies allow the websites to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features (for example, remembering changes you have made to text size and fonts).
- Targeting or Advertising
How is this personal information used?
HGL will collect, record, store and use your personal data world-wide among the HGL group of companies for clearly specified purposes including but not limited to:
Providing you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we believe would interest you in a way that is targeted and relevant. This could include but is not limited to auctions, private sales, storage services, transportation and valuations.
Carrying out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
Notifying you about changes to our products and services.
Ensuring that our websites are presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer or mobile device.
Selling or purchasing property or services.
Advising you of forthcoming sales, events and services, if you have requested this.
We may from time to time however need to disclose your personal data to certain third parties:
- Agents or Contractors of HGL
We may need to disclose certain personal information to our Agents or Contractors to enable us to process transactions, administer events or communicate with you. Where we do so it will be on the basis that these agents/contractors are required to keep the information confidential and secure, and will not use the information for any other purpose than to carry out the services they are performing for us.
- Anti-Money Laundering and Regulatory Authorities
We may need to retain and disclose certain information about you to regulatory authorities and to appropriate agencies to conduct anti-money laundering and trade sanction checks and to assist with fraud prevention, in particular, in compliance with our AML obligations and in relation to trade sanctions. We will disclose this information as is required by law.
- Credit Agencies
We may need to disclose certain personal information about you to credit agencies to conduct appropriate checks when you are transacting with us.
- Legal Disclosures
While we will not voluntarily disclose your personal data we may disclose such information if we are required to do so by a valid Court Order, if we are lawfully requested by government or law enforcement authorities, if we are required to do so pursuant to other legal processes, or if it becomes necessary to protect the rights or property of the Hilditch group of companies.
Worldwide transfers and processing
In order to provide you with marketing information about our products and services, we may contact you by e-mail, text, telephone and by post. At the bottom of any marketing e-mails you will have a clearly marked unsubscribe option from future mailings. In addition, you may at any time send an e-mail to email@example.com asking for your name to be removed from our lists.
You have the legal right to a copy of the information which we hold about you, including information on how this will be used and to ensure this information is accurate. You also have the right to opt in or out of marketing communications at any time by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect data, by clicking the "Unsubscribe" links included on all our e-mail communications, or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will take all reasonable and appropriate steps to protect the security and integrity of all personal information provided to our websites, or by any other means electronic or otherwise.
We will ensure that your personal data within HGL is suitably protected against both unauthorised physical and electronic access. These measures include an electronic firewall and various other protection measures that involve virus scanning, installation of security patches, vulnerability testing, backup and recovery planning, employee training, security audits and other steps designed constantly to improve data protection. However, we cannot guarantee that information during transmission through the internet or any computer network is entirely safe from unauthorised intrusion, access or manipulation. We will have no liability for disclosure of information due to errors or unauthorised acts of third parties. In any event, where we believe personal data has been compromised, we will notify you of this.
How long will HGL keep my personal information?
We will hold your information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or for as long as is specified in any agreement between you and us.
If you have any queries in relation to the use and protection of your personal data please contact us at email@example.com.
GDPR Compliance statement
As from May 25, 2018, any company that operates within the EU is required to meet certain obligations under the EU General Data Protection Regulations.
The Hilditch Group including:
- Hilditch Iberia Ltd
have policies, standards and guidance to ensure that the appropriate controls and safeguards are in place to protect all personal data that we use.
We are committed to ensuring that all personal data that we hold is processed fairly and lawfully, kept up to date and accurate, adequately secured and protected, collected expressly for legitimate purposes and kept in such a way as to allow data subjects to exercise their rights.
Hilditch Group has set up a GDPR review to ensure that all areas of the Company are compliant. This allows us to identify and take any necessary steps to ensure we are compliant.
We will only request and hold data for the purposes of creating records, ongoing administration and to meet required obligations. This data may be collected though our websites, emails, letters, forms or by telephone.
We do not currently share customer (buyer or vendor) details with any third party for use outside the Hilditch Group. In the future, we will only share data with carefully selected third parties, and where it is necessary to enable us to carry out required services in the proper management of our dealings with our customers or suppliers.
Any data transferred to these third parties will be done so in a manner that ensures the security of the data no matter how this is transferred.
All data that we hold is stored within the UK either electronically on servers or in paper format. Access to this data is restricted on a business need basis and is appropriate based on the role of the individual being given such access. Confidentiality of passwords is strictly maintained. Processes are in place to ensure that leavers of the business have access removed.
Hilditch Group will be complying with GDPR as a Data Controller and a Data Processor. We will be working with any partner Organisations to ensure they can all meet these obligations.
The company has reviewed and put in place GDPR compliant privacy policies internally and externally. All staff who handle any data receive GDPR training and are aware of procedures and responsibilities of staff and stakeholders in regard to GDPR.
Where relevant, we are using all reasonable endeavours to ensure that any third party or supplier is compliant with GDPR.
With regard to data already held, we are undertaking a systematic review of the data we store, maintain, manage, process and control in relation to lawfulness, purpose, minimisation, accuracy, consent, limitation, integrity & confidentiality, record keeping and accountability. This includes any offline storage and paper records.
Data breaches will be dealt with in accordance with the ICO GDPR requirements and, where appropriate and feasible, reported to the relevant authority within 72 hours.
Should you require any further information on GDPR, our compliance, or anything else related to this, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hilditch Group Ltd’s
Terms and Conditions
a. a medical equipment dealer
b. a qualified user of medical equipment
c. a purchaser intending to ship overseas
1. The Auctioneer reserves the right to:
i) sell subject to a reserve price
ii) advance the bidding at their sole discretion.
iii) refuse to accept the bidding of any person or persons, without giving any reason therefore.
2. The highest bidder shall be the Purchaser and in the event of a dispute the Auctioneer shall have sole discretion to settle it or re-offer the lot. At the close of sale the purchase cannot be cancelled and no allowance can be made. Where a sale has a combined lot that permits bidding on all or selected lots within a sale then the Auctioneer reserves the right to accept the combined lot bid against the individual bids.
3. The Auctioneer may arrange, consolidate, withdraw any lot or vary the order of sale without previous notice and may bid on the Vendor’s behalf for any lot offered either with a reserve or subject to the Auctioneers discretion.
4. Every lot shall at the close of sale be considered as delivered and the Purchaser shall be responsible for payment and removal of that lot.
Payment: All lots must be paid for within 5 days of the sale or as stipulated in the Specific Conditions of Sale. Payment must be made by secure funds such as direct money transfer or credit/debit card, please note we do not accept personal credit cards. A surcharge will be made for credit card transactions, there is no charge for debit cards. Card payments made via the telephone will be limited to £1,500 (or € equivalent). We reserve the right to refuse cash payments for purchases and will not accept cash payments of over £2,500 (or € equivalent) per customer per month.
Payment for Webcast sales: Payment card details will need to be entered if you wish to buy items in a Webcast sale and a £1 holding charge will be taken when registering; this will be refunded to your card after 3 days. If an invoice remains unpaid after 5 working days of the sale we will attempt to debit full payment of the invoice from the card authorised on the account.5. REMOVAL CONDITIONS: These conditions shall apply in relation to a lot that is to be collected from the Vendor’s premises following completion of the auction at which it was sold to the Purchaser
a. The Purchaser is responsible for collecting the lot from the premises at which it is located (“location”)
b. The Purchaser is to contact the Vendor or Vendors Agent as soon as practicable after the auction to arrange a date, or dates, upon which the Purchaser may have access to the location premises to collect and remove the lot
c. The Vendor or Vendors Agent is not to unreasonably withhold or delay its agreement to a suitable date and time for the Purchaser to have access to the location premises to collect and remove the lot
d. The Purchaser is to comply with such stipulations as the Vendor may reasonably make in relation to the Purchaser’s access to the location premises and in relation to the collection and removal of the lot
e. The Purchaser is to collect the lot from the location premises by the later of:-
(i) 5 days after the date of the auction at which the lot was purchased or
(ii) any date agreed with the Vendor or their agents for the collection and removal of the lot
and time shall be of the essence for collection. The date for collection is referred to as “the removal date”
f. The Purchaser is to remove a lot from the location premises:-
(i) with all necessary care and skill
(ii) using appropriate equipment and appropriately qualified and experienced personnel
(iii) in accordance with all applicable regulations and legal requirements
(iv) in accordance with the Vendor’s reasonable requirements
(v) causing the minimum practicable damage and inconvenience to the Vendor and making good all damaged caused forthwith
(vi) diligently and with all practicable speed
g. If so required by the Vendor, the Purchaser is, prior to collection and removal, to supply the Vendor with:-
(i) full details of the proposed means or method of removal of the lot
(ii) full details of the equipment and personnel to be used including the experience and qualifications of the persons to be employed in the collection and removal of the lot
(iii) a satisfactory risk assessment in relation to the removal of the lot
(iv) proof of such insurance cover as the Vendor may require to cover default by the Purchaser in complying with its obligations under these removal conditions
h. If the Purchaser fails to comply with these removal conditions, or any of them, then the Vendor may, upon giving notice to the Purchaser to that effect, cancel the sale of the lot to the Purchaser
i. If the Purchaser fails to collect and remove the lot by the removal date then the Vendor may:-
(i) without further notice to the Purchaser, resell the lot, as agent for the Purchaser, by such means as it shall decide and at such price as it may reasonably be able to obtain, in which event the Purchaser shall be liable for the costs of the resale
(ii) store the lot at the Purchaser’s expense, in which event the costs of storage will be payable by the Purchaser on demand
(iii) cancel the sale of the lot, upon giving written notice of cancellation to the Purchaser.
j. If the Vendor cancels the sale of a lot under these removal conditions and subsequently resells the lot at a lower price then the Purchaser shall be liable to the Vendor for the difference between that lower price, and the price that would have been payable for the lot by the Purchaser if there had been no such cancellation, as well as for the costs of the cancelled sale
k. The Purchaser shall indemnify and keep indemnified the Vendor from and against all costs expenses losses liabilities claims proceedings and other adverse consequences that the Vendor may suffer or incur wholly or partly as a result of any failure by the Purchaser to comply with these removal conditions or any of them, including any costs or expenses that the Vendor may incur in exercising its rights under these removal conditions as a result of any failure by the Purchaser to comply with them
l. The Vendor shall have a lien over the lot for all amounts that it shall be entitled to claim from the Purchaser under these removal conditions as a result of any failure by the purchaser to comply with them and because of any action or steps taken by the Vendor as a result of such failure, including any re sale as the Purchaser’s agent or otherwise. The proceeds of any re-sale of the lot by the Vendor may be applied by the Vendor towards settlement of such amounts. If the Vendor sells the lot as the agent of the Purchaser then it is to account to the Purchaser for any balance remaining thereafter.
6. No purchases may be removed during the sale except by sole discretion of the Auctioneers nor until such time as all monies due from the purchaser shall be paid and cleared by the Bank.
7. Only the registered bidder will be invoiced; no lots may be transferred to third parties following the sale.
8. A Buyer’s Premium will be charged on all lots. This is subject to Sales Tax (if applicable)
9. All goods are sold without guarantee unless indicated otherwise by the Auctioneer. All goods are sold with all faults and imperfections and errors of description. Purchasers should satisfy themselves prior to the Auction as to the condition of each lot. Any statement by the Auctioneers as to the lot is a statement of opinion only and every person should rely on his own judgement as to all matters affecting the lot.
10. All equipment is strictly “sold as seen” with all faults whether indicated or not. Any goods "sold as seen" cannot be returned. The Vendors and Auctioneers accept no liability for the condition of the goods, it is the Purchaser’s responsibility to sterilise and check such equipment prior to use and to ensure that any medical equipment is regularly serviced.
11. No responsibility is accepted for any loss or damage to goods during collection and delivery and all goods once sold will be held uninsured at the Purchaser’s risk.
12. Packing & Shipping. The Auctioneers can provide a packing and shipping service on some lots, or can provide details of qualified engineers, packers and shippers. However, the Purchaser must satisfy themselves that they can remove their purchases prior to bidding. The Auctioneers or their agents accept no responsibility in the event that the Purchaser is unable to remove their lot or lots. The Auctioneers do not accept any responsibility for any items packed by their staff.
13. Although care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the catalogue, the Auctioneers give no warranty as to the authenticity and condition of the goods and no sale shall be invalidated by reason of any lots being incorrectly described in the catalogue. It is the Purchasers responsibility to check the authenticity and condition of the items prior to sale, but if any lot is found to be a deliberate forgery then the sale of the lot may be rescinded and the purchase price refunded at the sole discretion of the Auctioneers provided the same is returned to the Auctioneers in the same condition as at the time of the sale and within a reasonable period.
14. The Auctioneers reserve the right to use any photographic images of any lots for publicity material. Copyright of the images remain with the Auctioneers.
15. The Auctioneers act in the sale of goods as agents only and are not responsible for any default by either Purchaser or Vendor. In particular they shall not be liable to pay the Vendor until payment is received from the Purchaser.
16. The Auctioneers do not accept liability for the placing of bids on the website, or for the failure in any way or manner of the auction system which may lead to a Purchaser failing to secure their lots. They will not be held responsible for any failure of the internet or related hardware and software. However, the Auctioneers reserve the right to cancel a sale, or not, and re-offer any lots, extend the deadline of the sale or change the method of sale; in particular if the Auctioneers suspect tampering with the online system in any way whatsoever.
18. In the event of failure to comply with the above conditions, or non-performance of all or part of them, the Auctioneers shall be at liberty to take such steps as they deem necessary to bring the transaction to a close; and if a re-sale is effected by either public auction or private contract, all losses and expenses shall be borne by the defaulter at this sale.
These conditions are governed by English Law & shall be subject to the non exclusive jurisdiction of English Courts of Law.