HGV 2 Driver Required
Full CPC card required
Digital Tacograph required
We are looking for an HGV2 Driver to join our ever expanding company. Must be flexible, well presented, literate and numerate with excellent communication skills. Must also be physically active as you are expected to load and unload vehicles.
We are the country’s leading medical equipment auctioneers working across the UK. Based in Malmesbury, Wiltshire working mainly Monday to Friday, however occasional weekend work may be required. Candidates must also be prepared to work away overnight when required. There will also be some warehouse duties to perform in our salerooms as overall part of the role.
Competitive Salary * Overtime * Overnight Allowance * Company Pension Contribution
Apply by email to Anna Partridge, Administrations Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Hilditch is a non-smoking company)
Qualified Accounts Assistant
We are looking for a full time Accounts Assistant to join our dynamic, rapidly growing business. AAT Qualification preferred but not essential. As commercial auctioneers we sell a huge variety of assets, so we need someone who is flexible and adaptable to the various duties that will be required; to include, but not limited to:
- Daily bank reconciliations
- VAT returns
- Intrastat returns
- Daily processing of sales / purchase invoices
- Auction database accounting
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Petty cash reconciliation
- Company credit card reconciliations
- European language beneficial but not essential
Customer contact is paramount to our business; you may be required at times to assist the auction sales office. Knowledge of Sage 50 Accounts an advantage. Full training will be given with our auction database accounting software.
*Wage commensurate with experience *Company Pension Scheme
Apply via email to Anna Partridge, Administrations Manager: email@example.com
IT Technician Required
The IT Technician will join our Medical Engineering Team as a data wiping and reformatting specialist, will look to improve our servicing and maintenance of hardware and software specifically related to medical equipment, and will also be responsible for company-wide IT management in conjunction with external suppliers. In addition, the successful applicant will be given the opportunity to train on the servicing and repair of a range of medical devices. Responsibilities will include:
- Working with computer controlled medical equipment to identify Patient Identifiable Data (PID), delete PID and perform a data wiping process to overwrite free spaces using a specialised programme whilst retaining the operating system intact
- Installing medical equipment software and fault finding software related problems with the same
- Performing backup and recovery of system software and lost data
- Removal and re-build of databases within various specialised medical application software
- Troubleshooting system/network issues and diagnosing hardware/software faults
- Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
- Establish working relationships with customers and suppliers
You will be self-motivated with strong communication skills and outstanding client- facing abilities. You will thrive under pressure and understand the need to deliver faultless customer service. Please note there are manual handling elements to this role. Knowledge / experience should include:
- Good knowledge of different hard drives (HDD, SSD & SCSI), embedded memory types and other media storage devices and its connectivity
- Knowledge of different operating systems such as Unix/Linux & Windows and various file types
- Understanding of Microsoft products like SCCM, SQL
- Excellent knowledge of Desktop and Office products
- Knowledge of medical equipment connectivity, networking and DICOM image format will be an advantage
- A proven track record with ability to install and support server level technology
- Ability to configure / fault-find technology to include: switches, firewalls, routers, internet connections, printers, wireless solutions, cabling issues
- Have good desk top repair skills to circuit level
- Demonstrate expertise in all activities associated in the provision of a managed service.
You will maintain accurate and timely job records, entering details on the Department’s computer-based Asset Management System and other computer systems, updating information on work in progress through to job completion. You will have the ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment, prioritising and multi-tasking effectively. You will be able to manage Office suite and specialist software systems, and be able to manipulate and report information.
To apply for this vacancy please send a CV and covering letter to Anna Partridge, Administrations Manager via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Hilditch is a non-smoking company)
Medical Engineer Required
BAND 5 / 6
We are the leading resellers of medical equipment in Europe and our engineers work on a wide range of equipment. We are based here in Malmesbury, Wiltshire, however you may be involved in offsite work covering the whole of the UK and into Europe.
Applicants should be qualified to BEng Degree Medical Engineering level (preferably Medical Electronics & Physics) and have relevant experience, and be familiar with servicing a wide range of hospital medical equipment. Ultrasounds and radiography equipment will be an added advantage. They must also be able to maintain, calibrate and repair patient connected medical equipment (comprising monitoring, diagnostic and therapeutic electrical / electronic and mechanical systems). On-going in-house and college based training will be provided.
The applicant will also be involved in planning and scheduling PPM’s, writing PPM test routines, conducting routine safety, function and calibration checks on medical equipment, assisting clients with equipment problems and repairs. Conduct inspection and testing of a wide range of medical devices for our sales and produce detailed analytical/ technical reports and advising clients on medical equipment in our saleroom and online sales. They will also carry out software installation and data wiping of patient identifiable data.
The applicant will also maintain detailed records of equipment defects, work carried out, components used and expenditure on a computer based asset management system (HAMS).
Wage (based on NHS Band 5 / 6) + Bonus + Company Pension + Great Opportunities
Please contact Anna Partridge, Administrations Manager for further details via email email@example.com.
Full, clean driving licence required.
(Hilditch is a non-smoking company).