Salary: negotiable depending upon experience
Full-time, permanent: 8.30am – 5.00pm
The Hilditch Group is one of Europe’s leading specialists in the management, auction, recycling and disposal of all types of medical equipment working virtually all NHS trusts & many leading brand manufacturers.
The Hilditch Group are currently seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to drive and implement the marketing strategy and develop the company’s market positioning. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a growing company, to have significant autonomy and to develop the role.
The ideal candidate would have a strong focus on digital experience, but also broad, hands on experience in marketing implementation.
They will be charged with developing, implementing and managing marketing campaigns with a focus on digital. Building brand awareness within the digital space, as well as driving website traffic and acquiring leads/customers.
Job responsibilities, include but are not limited to:
- Create and monitor PPC and display campaigns
- Managing online profile and SEO
- Work on CMS content and upload for websites
- Defining the marketing priorities & allocation of budget
- Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns.
- Using the full marketing mix for the company’s marketing communications.
- Writing copy for marketing collateral, including brochures, letters, emails and websites.
- Understanding the product and customer profile and tailoring the message.
- Undertaking detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met.
Experience and skills required:
- Demonstrable previous experience in a similar role, and ideally related qualifications
- A solid understanding of PPC, Display, Google Analytics and SEO.
- Ability to work through marketing channels, and in most areas.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Microsoft Office and ideally Content Management System experience.
- A confident communicator, able to work effectively with a broad spectrum of people.
To apply please email your CV and covering letter to Anna Partridge at firstname.lastname@example.org
(Hilditch is a non-smoking company)
Medical Sales Representative - UK Northern Territory and Scotland
Due to ongoing growth and development in new markets, we are looking for a Medical Sales Representative to join our growing sales team.
The ideal applicant will have demonstrable medical sales experience and a knowledge of the market, however the right attitude and initiative are the key attributes.
We are market leaders and widely respected innovators in their field, and you would be demonstrating our values of integrity and professionalism.
The sales person will be based in the Northern region, however due to ongoing expansion and the possibility for relocation we welcome indications of interest from people based around the UK.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Able to demonstrate success in working to targets, and in developing new business and identifying opportunities.
- Confident, articulate and motivated.
- Demonstration of medical industry knowledge and contacts would be an advantage.
Sales Territory: North of M62, Scotland and Ireland.
A competitive salary and bonus structure is offered, in addition to company pension and company car, or mileage allowance.
The applicant would be home based, but working as a part of a close and supportive sales team.
Please contact Anna Partridge: email@example.com