Offerte di lavoro
Salesperson – Business Developer (Germany)
Hilditch Group is one of the UK's leading specialists in the medical asset management and sales for the Health Sector. We sell on behalf of the NHS trusts and Private Health Groups to customers all over the world. We have just opened Hilditch Deutschland GmbH.
We are looking for a bi-lingual Salesperson / Business developer willing to take on this exciting new project in Germany, helping to build the new company. This job provides an excellent entry to the very diverse and exciting world of auctions with terrific prospects for a successful career in the profession. Full training is provided. The job will be office based with regular visits to Germany and other European countries to visit potential clients.
As a Business developer your responsibilities and tasks will include:
- Developing a database of potential clients
- Cold calling healthcare professionals
- Travelling to visit potential clients, both in Germany and other European countries
- Delivering sales presentations
- Completing administrative work, as required
- Recording and maintaining client contact data
- Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries
The ideal candidate would:
- Be fluent in German and English, other European languages would also be helpful (especially French)
- Have work experience in medical sales or healthcare sector (although this is not a necessity)
- Come from a sales background
- Be an excellent communicator and willing to learn
- Have self-motivation, drive and initiative
- Have good planning and organisational skills
A full driving licence is required.
Wage based on qualifications and experience. Full remuneration package offered to the successful candidate.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV and cover letter in English.
Please contact us for further information by email to Anna Partridge email@example.com
(Hilditch is a non smoking company)
Medical Sales Representative - UK Northern Territory and Scotland
Due to ongoing growth and development in new markets, we are looking for a Medical Sales Representative to join our growing sales team.
The ideal applicant will have demonstrable medical sales experience and a knowledge of the market, however the right attitude and initiative are the key attributes.
We are market leaders and widely respected innovators in their field, and you would be demonstrating our values of integrity and professionalism.
The sales person will be based in the Northern region, however due to ongoing expansion and the possibility for relocation we welcome indications of interest from people based around the UK.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Able to demonstrate success in working to targets, and in developing new business and identifying opportunities.
- Confident, articulate and motivated.
- Demonstration of medical industry knowledge and contacts would be an advantage.
Sales Territory: North of M62, Scotland and Ireland.
A competitive salary and bonus structure is offered, in addition to company pension and company car, or mileage allowance.
The applicant would be home based, but working as a part of a close and supportive sales team.
Please contact Anna Partridge: firstname.lastname@example.org