Postes à pourvoir
Medical Engineer Required
The Hilditch Group are the leading resellers of medical equipment in Europe and our engineers work on a wide range of equipment. We are based in Malmesbury, Wiltshire, however you may be involved in offsite work covering the whole of the UK and into Europe.
Applicants should be qualified to BEng Degree Medical Engineering level (preferably Medical Electronics & Physics) and have relevant experience, and be familiar with servicing a wide range of hospital medical equipment. Ultrasound and radiography equipment will be an added advantage. They must also be able to maintain, calibrate and repair patient connected medical equipment (comprising monitoring, diagnostic and therapeutic electrical / electronic and mechanical systems). On-going in-house and college based training will be provided.
The applicant will also be involved in planning and scheduling PPM’s, writing PPM test routines, conducting routine safety, function and calibration checks on medical equipment, assisting clients with equipment problems and repairs. Conduct inspection and testing of a wide range of medical devices for our sales and produce detailed analytical/ technical reports and advising clients on medical equipment in our saleroom and online sales. They will also carry out software installation and data wiping of patient identifiable data.
The applicant will also maintain detailed records of equipment defects, work carried out, components used and expenditure on a computer based asset management system (HAMS).
Wage (based on NHS Band 5 / 6) + Company Pension + Great Opportunities
Contact Anna Partridge for further information via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full, clean driving licence required.
(Hilditch is strictly a non-smoking company)
HGV 2 Driver Required
Full CPC card required
Digital Tacograph required
We are looking for an HGV2 Driver to join our ever expanding company. Must be flexible, well presented, literate and numerate with excellent communication skills. Must also be physically active as you are expected to load and unload vehicles.
We are the country’s leading medical equipment auctioneers working across the UK. Based in Malmesbury, Wiltshire working mainly Monday to Friday, however occasional weekend work may be required. Candidates must also be prepared to work away overnight when required. There will also be some warehouse duties to perform in our salerooms as overall part of the role.
Competitive Salary * Overtime * Overnight Allowance * Company Pension Contribution
Apply by email to Anna Partridge, Administrations Manager: email@example.com
(Hilditch is a non-smoking company)
Salary: negotiable depending upon experience
Full-time, permanent: 8.30am – 5.00pm
The Hilditch Group is one of Europe’s leading specialists in the management, auction, recycling and disposal of all types of medical equipment working virtually all NHS trusts & many leading brand manufacturers.
The Hilditch Group are currently seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to drive and implement the marketing strategy and develop the company’s market positioning. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a growing company, to have significant autonomy and to develop the role.
The ideal candidate would have a strong focus on digital experience, but also broad, hands on experience in marketing implementation.
They will be charged with developing, implementing and managing marketing campaigns with a focus on digital. Building brand awareness within the digital space, as well as driving website traffic and acquiring leads/customers.
Job responsibilities, include but are not limited to:
- Create and monitor PPC and display campaigns
- Managing online profile and SEO
- Work on CMS content and upload for websites
- Defining the marketing priorities & allocation of budget
- Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns.
- Using the full marketing mix for the company’s marketing communications.
- Writing copy for marketing collateral, including brochures, letters, emails and websites.
- Understanding the product and customer profile and tailoring the message.
- Undertaking detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met.
Experience and skills required:
- Demonstrable previous experience in a similar role, and ideally related qualifications
- A solid understanding of PPC, Display, Google Analytics and SEO.
- Ability to work through marketing channels, and in most areas.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Microsoft Office and ideally Content Management System experience.
- A confident communicator, able to work effectively with a broad spectrum of people.
To apply please email your CV and covering letter to Anna Partridge at firstname.lastname@example.org
(Hilditch is a non-smoking company)